Sunday, November 25, 2007



Christmas at Jurassic Jewellery
If I may be allowed a little plug - I would just like to draw your attention to all the new jewellery I have just added to my shop. Since studying on the NES course in Manchester I have been given some funding for new equipment and marketing. This has been great as I have bought loads of tools that will enable me to make jewellery that I wouldn't normally be able to make. Please check my shop out and see if there is anything you might like. I am very keen to make more bespoke items for people so if there is anything you would like but I don't have - just email me and I will see what I can do. I will post details of some of the custom work I have already done soon so you can see what I can make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello mate (((charliE))) from HH ere! Really enjoying your blog.
I've put some new music on my mYsPaced... the 2nd song is for Syd!
"thUnder sTorm Inside My hEAd"
All the best.
(((yaLi)))

myspace.com/yali4

eres my blog.

http://adayinthelifeofamicroscopicno1.blogspot.com/