Thursday, January 02, 2003

Hi all. in the middle of cooking fishcakes and mash so may pop off any minute but how would you know kiddy winkies.........
anyway, everything is going swimmingly. Been doing lots of paintings lately and finding it a lot of fun. I've been commissioned to do and abstract of Kylie's arse which I'm now planning. Should be fun.
The bump is coming on nicely and we're both hugely excited. I've just been blowing raspberries on it which I'm sure it enjoys - what with it being stuck in the dark all day it could do with a bit of stimulation. 3 June is the big due day. It will be shot into the world with a shimmering sparkle and receive all the love it could possibly need. And more.......................................
HURRAH for my baby.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurrahhhhhhhh!
I'm working on a new play for a kids theatre group which I will direct hopefully in the Summer - developments allowing. Obviously this will be rather a busy year but it's what I want to do and I will succeed at it. Oh yes. Watch this space.
Anyway I'm off to do some more painting now so see y'all soon

No comments: